Welcome to our forum!!

../images/Emo24.gifWelcome to our forum!!

I am here to answer your questions about breastfeeding. My answers will be based on the latest research and evidence about breastfeeding. I will be happy to supply references if you want. Make sure you tell me your baby´s age, birth weight, lowest weight, and present weight, and any other information that you think is relevent.​

מרב.

בוקר טוב אסתר,

מזל טוב להולדת הפורום החדש- באמת חיכיתי לאחר שסיפרת בבית החולים (ילדתי בליס) שבקרוב יהיה לך פורום. שאלתי גם בפורום הנקה ה"ישן", אבל שואלת גם כאן בתקווה לעצה מהירה: אני אמא לאיתם- תינוק בן 15 ימים. מניקה מהיום הראשון, ולהוציא גודש ביום השני (שהשתחרר) וצורך מדי פעם למקד אותו ולהזכיר לו איך נצמדים לציצי- אין לנו בעיה. אני מניקה פעם מימין ופעם משמאל, אבל אתמול בערב התחילו כאבים בציצי ימין. הכאב הוא מקצתו בפטמה (למרות שאיתם אוחז טוב) אבל בעיקר כואב לי השד עצמו- בחלק השמאלי שלו (החלק הפנימי). אני לא מרגישה שהוא גדוש, וכשאני צובטת את הפיטמה יוצאות טיפות חלב (אם כי לא משפריצות, כמו בד"כ). מה זה יכול להיות ואיך פותרים? אודה על עצות מהירות (האם להתעקש להניק ממנו?) תודה מראש ושבת שלום,

Answer to Merav

First of all, the weight gain problem might be related to the fact that you are giving your baby only one breast each feed. Luckily, it is still early enough to fix that. NOw for your problem: it sounds like you have a plugged duct, and here is the treatment for that: 1. Put a warm compress on the painful area before the feed. 2. Try to feed in a new position...maybe the side position, which you see in the picture. 3. While the baby is feeding, massage the area. 4. If you have fever more than 38.5 for more than 24 hours, you may need antibiotic. If not, you should see a yoetset hanaka to check why it hurts so much. tell me where you live, and I will refer you to soemone in your area. Let us know what happens!!​

../images/Emo20.gifThanks, and I hope you

will continue to share your experiences with other moms. "Been there, done that" is so important for new moms to help them get through those difficult moments!!​

דלית 3

../images/Emo49.gif ובהצלחה. מקווה שתמשיכי גם

לבקר אותנו בפורום הישן. מצרפת לך תמונה על איך מניקים באוסטרליה - ותודה על התמיכה לפני הנסיעה

גבגב 2

מזל טוב מכל הלב ../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo39.gif../images/Emo42.gif../images/Emo9.gif

אורית ג.

אסתר היקרה - ברכות חמות לפתיחת

הפורום!!!!! שיהיה לך כיף כאן בפרדס ותמשיכי בהנאה בעבודתך החשובה לכולם. אורית ג. מפורום ברית מילה - 202

למעלה