Faith No More - Epic

NoKiA2003

Faith No More - Epic

השיר הזה כל כך חזק ולמרות שהוא נורא רועש הוא מאד מלודי והסיום עם הפסנתר מדהים והקליפ עם הדג בסוף, למי שזוכר ענק!!! האלבום אמנם יצא ב-89 אבל הצליח יותר בהמשך
Can you feel it, see it, hear it today? If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway You will never understand it cuz it happens too fast And it feels so good, it's like walking on glass It's so cool, it's so hip, it's alright It's so groovy, it's outta sight You can touch it, smell it, taste it so sweet But it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet You want it all but you can't have it It's cryin', bleedin', lying on the floor So you lay down on it and you do it some more You've got to share it, so you dare it Then you bare it and you tear it You want it all but you can't have it It's in your face but you can't grab it It's alive, afraid, a lie, a sin It's magic, it's tragic, it's a loss, it's a win It's dark, it's moist, it's a bitter pain It's sad it happened and it's a shame You want it all but you can't have it It's in your face but you can't grab it What is it? It's it What is it?...​

NoKiA2003

ואם אנחנו בכיוון היותר רועש

מתקדמים ל-1994 עם זה.
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun In my eyes Indisposed In disguise As no one knows Hides the face Lies the snake The sun In my disgrace Boiling heat Summer stench 'Neath the black The sky looks dead Call my name Through the cream And I'll hear you Scream again Black hole sun Won't you come And wash away the rain Black hole sun Won't you come, won't you come Stuttering Cold and damp Steal the warm mind Tired friend Times are gone For honest men And sometimes Far too long For snakes In my shoes a walking sleep And my youth I pray to keep Heaven send Hell away No one sings like you Anymore Hang my head Drown my fear Till you all just disappear​

NoKiA2003

Join Me או במילים אחרות

אתם יכולים לשרשר את השירים שאתם אוהבים בסגנון, או לפחות להגיב
הנה עוד אחד מאוגוסט 2000
Him - Join Me We are so young our lives have just begun But already we are considering ercape from this world And we've waited for so long for this moment to come We're anxious to be together together in death Chorus: Won't you die tonight for love (Baby join me in death) So will you die (Baby join me in death) Won't you die tonight for love (Baby join me in death) So will you die (Baby join me in death) This world is so cruel place and we're here only to lose So before light taers us apart let death bless me with you (Chorus) This life ain't worth living ... (Join me, Join me, Join me, Join me, Join me) (Chorus) You can join me in death...​

קציצון

אם כבר FAITH NO MORE

אז החידוש שלהם לI STARTED A JOKE דרך אגב אחלה פורום!!

דנטל

../images/Emo124.gif חולההההההההה על השיר הזה

השיר שלהם שאני הכי הכי אוהבת. גם מאוד אוהבת את Easy שלהם מהאלבום Angel dust שיצא ב- 1992. ואם ברעש עסקינן (ושמחה מאוד שעסקינן בזה), אז אחד הרעשים היותר יפים בעיני שמאחדים את שני הז'אנרים האהובים עלי - ת'ראש מטאל והיפ הופ - הוא השיר Bring Tha Noize של Public enemy ו- Anthrax מה‏אלבום של PE משנת 1991 בשם "Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black". אגב, מתוך כל הסדרה "נשואים פלוס" (נכון שהתמונה היתה מוכרת לכם מאיפשהו?), יש שני פרקים שהם הנבחרים שלי. הראשון הוא "לא יכולה לרקוד" והשני הוא "ארוחה עם אנת'רקס"... וכן, בגלל שהביאו את הלהקה לפרק הזה, אבל גם בגלל שזה באמת פרק ענק.

למעלה