שירי ערפדים

קרניjack

את בוחרת שיר ערפדים

ומתחילה לדון בו. איך? איך שאת חושבת. את בעיקרון מעלה לינק לליריקס+ לינק לשיר עצמו ושואלת מה הרושם הראשוני מהשיר. איך הערפדים מוצגים בו? איפה למשל אנחנו יכולים לראות את זה בסרטים/ספרים? גם אם את לא מכירה מספיק ספרים/סרטים את יכולה לשאול את השאלות. למה הערפ עושה מה שהוא עושה בשיר? מניעים? איך הוא מוצג? מה קורה שם? וכו' וכו'. את יכולה להעלות *רצוי מאוד* ניתוחון טן של השיר משלך. בתור פעם ראשונה שאת פותחת תשקיעי קצת
זה לא צריך להיות מסובך...

Mayhem - Funeral Fog

Every time this year This dark fog will appear Up from the tombs it comes To take one more life that can be near In the middle of Transylvania All natural life has for a long time ago gone It's thin and so beautiful But also so dark and mysterious Once again the priest is messing May the god bless us all The fog is here again That will complete this funeral From a place empty of life Only dead trees are growing here As it comes from afar Only dead trees are growing here ...Funeral fog ...Funeral fog

Mayhem - Freezing Moon

Everything here is so cold Everything here is so dark I remember it as from a dream In the corner of this time Diabolic shapes float by Out from the dark I remember it was here I died By following the freezing moon It's night again Night you beautiful I please my hunger On living humans Night of hunger Follow it's call Follow the freezing moon Darkness is growing The eternity opens The cemetery lights up again As in ancient times Fallen souls die behind my steps By following the freezing moon

Mayhem - Buried By Time And Dust

Visions of that no mornings Light ever will come I'm too old now The dark is so near Will I ever reach the land beyond This is where we go when we have to die I've been old since the birth of time Time buried me in earth Centuries ago I tasted blood Buried by time and dust Many years have passed since the funeral Missing the blood of human throats So many years, ages ago I must await, feel my body's stench Wandering out of space Wandering out of time A world out of light, death at the end Only silence can be heard Silence of peoples fears No one knows my grave Buried by time and dust

נושיfay

../images/Emo48.gif../images/Emo210.gif../images/Emo187.gifSonata Arctica - Victorias S

פה שם וכאן שיר שלא ממש מדבר על ערפדים במפורש, אבל נו, המילים שם פשוט מולבשות על מישהי ערפדים בשם ויקטוריה=0

בדנתמ

../images/Emo45.gif סונטה ארקטיקה...

וואו, קלטתי פתאום שלא שמעתי אותם כבר המון זמן אז היום ואתמול אני חורש עליהם...

למעלה