שירים או סיפורי ערפדים שכתבתם?

קרניjack

שירים או סיפורי ערפדים שכתבתם?

זה השירשור המתאים!!! פעם עשינו אחד כזה, והגיע הזמן לעוד אחד! אז אטם יש לכם חומרים חדשים או ישנים תעלו בכיף... קבצים ארוכים בבקשה לצרף כקובץ WORD!

G r o k e

שיר\פואמה שכתבתי.. חשיפה

הערות\הארות ייתקבלו בברכה. ========================== The Vampire \ The Lover ---- on this bright shining morning, my heart turns grey inside. with whom you're going, that makes your pulse stop ? that aint a man, aint a woman too. that a heartless, souless thing. he's craving for love, thirsty to touch. dont be afraid from the dead walking man, you can harm him more then he could. come on and feel his ice-cold breath, his freezing hands, his cold-touch lips. those eyes burn in red as hell, but his tears are sugar-sweet. there you are, come and take one more step. he would come closer too, so you wont feel afraid. he can smell your fear, he can even taste it. give him your hand. feel the cold taking over. you fall into the darkness, there's no turning back. "kiss me, fuck me, drink me" he whisper. and than you laying there, like a very old puppet. waiting for your last dawn, your neck dripping blood, and your veins open wide, you're looking at the sky with an empty sight. that was your last day of humanity. go, and find your lover.

למעלה