הזמנה למשחק תפקידים/ הקרנות של סדרת קינדרד

הקטגור

הזמנה למשחק תפקידים/ הקרנות של סדרת קינדרד

Would you like to Embraced into the Kindred? My name is Shay, and I’m going to be a GM in the world of darkness, in a "Vampire: The Masquerade" campaign. We will be playing in Be’er-Sheva. The time is not set in stone, but it’s planned to take place Sunday evenings. Beside the weekly sessions of the Kindred community, the game will be partly LARP-like, in style, and a lot of update and correspondences will take place via mail, phone, or more private sessions. The setting is the PRESENT. The place is HERE. We will be using real life event in the context of the game (changes in political power, news headlines, company merges, etc’....) We are looking for serious, mature players with a passion for the game... people with a dark side.... people with a taste for blood. If you’re somewhat new to the game, if you’re a little rusty, if you would like to refresh your memory or if you’re just into it, we’ll be screening all the episodes of the TV show "Kindred: The Embraced" in the university for the next two Tuesdays (the 11th and the 18th of March), 20:00 - 00:00 (four episodes each time, the show only has 8 episodes), room 105 building 28. Everyone is welcomed (even if you don’t like to play the campaign :) ). The show will give you a taste of the atmosphere, let you have a clue of the world and basics, and is a great show overall.... The game itself will begin to run after the second screening (Sunday, 23rd) If you’re interested in more details, contact me at [email protected] Shay. Clarifications: 1. LARPy game. It is still unclear how LARPy will the game be. We are not talking about a full LARP at the moment where you need to dress, although, if there will be enough players and demand, it might get there. However, there will be no fighting. Ever. (Vampires rarely fight physically, and when they do, usually there’s no doubt as to whom will be victorious, as he was planning for a VERY long time, probably) We might start by sitting at a table. Maybe we’ll convene someplace social. It’s all a matter of how many players and what will the demand be. Sorry that I can’t be more accurate than that at the moment. 2. Requirements for joining the game. No experience is demanded, although it is welcome. Also, age will not be a factor although MATURITY will be, and I’ll have to meet and talk with players over the course of making their character with them. I doubt that ages 16 or less will be able to cut it, although I don’t deny it immediately. We are aiming, basically, to ages 20 up. No knowledge of the show / books is needed, the screenings are entirely undependable, only recommended (I think it will help unexperienced people get the hang of things). The rules will be learned eventually. 3. The game will take place in Be’er Sheva, in the vicinity of BGU, not in it. 4. Again, the screenings are not required, only recommended. You can come even if you’re not a student (you have to show ID at the entrance of the university and say that you came for the screenings). They’re free. 5. The game will not be played in English. English is not required for the game (other then to be able to understand these posts), but it will help, of course. 6. Any further questions will be answered as soon as possible. Good luck to us all :) ועכשיו בעברית האם תרצה להיות חלק מה"קינדרד"? שמי שי ובכוונתי להיות מנחה בקמפייגן חדש שנערך ב"עולם האפלה" תחת "ומפייר - המסקרייד". המשחק עצמו יערך בבאר-שבע. הזמן עדיין לא חקוק באבן, אבל התכנון העכשווי הוא לגבי ימי-ראשון בערבים. מעבר לסשן השבועי של הקהילה הערפדית, המשחק יהיה בחלקו לארפי, מה שאומר שהרבה מהעדכונים, ההתכתבויות והאינטראקציה בין שחקנים תערך דרך מייל, טלפון, או בסשנים פרטיים יותר. אין כעת שום אינדיקציה לגבי מה המשמעות המדוייקת של כמה לארפי זה יהיה, יכול להיות שזה יהיה כמעט לחלוטין משחק שולחני בסופו של דבר, ויכול להיות שנחליט שנפגשים במקום ציבורי (באליזיום) ומתחפשים. הדבר תלוי במידת ההענות וברצון של השחקנים. בכל אופן, לארפי או לא - לא יהיו קרבות לארפים פיזיים. הדבר לא ברוח השיטה, שכן אם וכאשר יוצא שערפד תוקף ערפד אחר פיזית (במטרה לעשות לו דיאבלרי כנראה) הדבר תוכנן לאורך מספיק זמן ובקפידה רבה כדי להצליח באופן דיי מיידי, או שהערפד השני יצליח לשלוף אס ולברוח מייד. קרב כנראה לא יהיה שם... הסטינג למשחק הוא ההווה. המקום הוא פה, בנסיכות ישראל (בפגישות שבועיות של הקהילה בב"ש). אנחנו נשתמש באירועים מהעולם האמיתי שקוראים סביבנו בקונטקסט של המשחק (כגון שינויים בכח פוליטי, כותרות בחדשות, מיזוגי חברות וכו’) אנחנו מחפשים אנשים רציניים, עם תשוקה למשחק ורצון להשקיע. נסיון אינו חובה אך יתקבל בברכה. אין צורך לדעת מראש את החוקים, אבל יש צורך ללמוד אותם בדרך. גיל הוא, באופן עקרוני, לא גורם מסנן, אבל כאמור אנחנו מחפשים אנשים בוגרים, ואני מאמין שזה יהיה נדיר עם מישהוא בגיל ה- 16 ומטה יענה על הדרישות (מוזמנים לנסות), קהל היעד הוא יותר בכוון של אנשים בני 20 ומעלה (ללא חסם עליון). אם אתם חדשים למשחק, אם אתם קצת חלודים ורוצים רענון, או מכל סיבה אחרת, אתם מוזמנים להקרנות של סדרת הטלויזיה "Kindred: The Embraced" סדרה שמבוססת על המשחק ומעבירה את האווירה והדברים הבסיסיים באופן דיי טוב. ההקרנות יערכו באוניברסיטת באר-שבע, בשני ימי שלישי הקרובים (11 וה- 18 למרץ) בין השעות 20:00 ל- 00:00 (4 פרקים כל פעם, הסדרה כולה היא רק 8 פרקים עקב מות השחקן הראשי), חדר 105 בניין 28. הסדרה הינה חובה להשתתפות בקמפייגן או להיפך (גם מי שלא מעוניין לשחק מוזמן להגיע). הכניסה היא חינם. בכניסה לאוניברסיטה יש צורך להציג תעודת זהות (אם אתה לא סטודנט) ולומר כי אתה מגיע להקרנות. כולם מוזמנים ויתקבלו בברכה! המשחק עצמו יתחיל לרוץ, בתקווה, ביום ראשון ה- 23 לחודש, אחרי שיגמרו ההקרנות של הסדרה. הוא יערך באזור האוניברסיטה, אך לא בתוכה. בניגוד למה שאולי נרמז (אם כי נכתב בפירוש שלא) בהודעותי הראשונות, אנגלית היא אינה תנאי מחייב להשתתפות במשחק, אפשר גם לא לדעת אפילו מילה אחת. מי שמעוניין בפרטים נוספים מוזמן ליצור קשר ל- [email protected]

למעלה