This is the rhythm of the night

NoKiA2003

This is the rhythm of the night

שיר הלילה שלי שייך לקורונה בסינגל היחיד שלה משנת 1994. חלומות מתוקים לכולם

Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night This is the rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night You put some joy upon my face Oh sunshine in an empty place Take me to turn to and babe I'll make you stay Oh I can ease you of your pain Feel you give me love again Round and round we go, each time I hear you say Chorus: This is the rhythm of the night The night, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night My life, oh yeah The rhythm of the night Won't you teach me how to love and learn There'll be nothing left for me to yearn Think of me and burn and let me hold your hand I don't wanna face the world in tears Please think again I'm on my knees Sing that song to me No reason to repent I know you wanna say it This is the rhythm of the night The night, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night My life, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night The night, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night My life, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night The night, oh yeah The rhythm of the night This is the rhythm of the night My life, oh yeah The rhythm of the night (repeat till fade)​

דנטל

ולחשוב שזה עדיין מתנגן במועדונים

אין, מוסיקה של שנות ה- 90 זה אחלה באחלה.

NoKiA2003

ובהמשך ישיר לקורונה

עוד שיר, משנת 1992, שעדיין משמיעים היום במועדונים.
Rhythm Is A Dancer Snap Chorus: Rhythym is a dancer, it's a soul's companion, you can feel it everywhere Lift your hands and voices free your mind and join us you can feel it in the air Ooh, it's a passion Ooh, you can feel it in the air Ooh, it's a passion Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh back to top of chorus A far away light in the futuristic place we might be, It's a tiny world just big enough to support the kingdom of one knowledgeable, throw away the loneliness and head back down, I'm going too fast, I'm going too fast back to top of chorus I plunge right on through the office door, and into the arms of the bottomless negro of love, suddenly I can't remember, how to stop, or turn around, Do I have to get behind myself, Do I have to turn around before I can point, I flip 'til I can breathe back to top of chorus​

למעלה