הרשימה האדומה

ייסאן

Tiamat- cain

I gave you my love Though crystalized I sent you a rose with nevermore So many years So many hours And only thistles on my shore For all that it's worth The blood on my hands Is the blood of divinities And all that is lost Sound or unsound Only bonds between you and me If I go will you follow Me trough the cracks and hollows And I would be your Cain If you would be here now The Mother-of-Pearl Handcrafted by God You're the tower they built to reach the sky A White Falcon beauty My mark on your skin Follow me down the stairs when we die Your soul is in heaven Your body in hell It doesn't matter much to me In the night of the unborn Sound or obscene Only bonds between you and me If I go will you follow Me trough the cracks and hollows And I would be your Cain If you would be here now Blessed be our Lady Nuit Guide us to Ra-Hoor-Khuit In your night we find shelter Before the Helter Skelter

יש מלא....

heavenly - lust for life Iced Earth - dracula Inkkubus Sukkubus - Vampyre Erotica Inkkubus Sukkubus - prince of shadows Inkkubus Sukkubus - Vampyra him - vampire hearth בערך כל שיר של קריידל אוף פילת' בערך כל שיר של תיאטרס דס ומפיירס כל השירים מהפסקול של מלכת הארורים (I see hell in your eyes וכו') זה מה שעולה לי כרגע לראש...

מייהם, דארקת'רון

mayhem - freezing moon mayhem - funeral fog mayhem - buried by time and dust ויש גם את transylvanian hunger של דארקת'רון.. וכמובן להקת THEATRES DES VAMPIRES.

קרניjack

וחברים יקרים

מטרת השירשור הוא ליצור רשימה ארוכה ומפורטת כדי שכל אחד יוכל להנות מסרט ערפדים על פי טעמו. התקציר הוא המשמעותי, ולכן הודעות ללא תקציר- נמחקו.

יוסי1516

איי חשבתי שמצאתי...הוא מצא אחרים..

מהמילה ומפייר:/ ויש שמה כל מיניי לשים קישור?

למעלה