סט ליסט, 26.4

AeroTom

../images/Emo203.gif סט ליסט, 26.4

WOUNDED BIRD BLACK MOON CREEPING GO TELL THE CONGREGATION WALK BELIEVER WALK GOODBYE DAUGHTERS OF THE REVOLUTION ANOTHER ROADSIDE TRAGEDY LOCUST STREET VIRTUE & VICE WEE WHO SEE THE DEEP THORN IN MY PRIDE FEATHERS SOUL SINGING REMEDY NO SPEAK NO SLAVE - encore - WHOA MULE LET'S GO GET STONED​
חזרה מבורכת וביצוע שני השנה ל-Another Roadside, כמו גם חזרה ל-Locust Street אחרי חודש וקצת.
לפי דיווחים Wee Who See The Deep התחבר לתוך Jam לתוך Thorn...מה שהיה בטח די מעניין.
Feathers חוזר שוב, שיחד עם Another Roadside הופכים את הסט להרבה יותר מיוחד.

Aeroguy

VERY nice setlist!!

Always nice to see Feathers and Another Roadside Tragedy in the setlist. Both from unreleased albums, Tall and The Band respectively, that were released in 2006 as "The Lost Crowes". I'm also very happy to see Locust St there, a very special song and one of my favorite Crowes songs these days. Also interesting to see Virtue & Vice in the middle of the show - it is usually either opening or closing. can't remember when was the last time it was played mid-show like that. And No Speak - No Slave as the closed... talking about leaving the crowd screaming for an encore!!

AeroTom

לגמרי

אחד הסט-ליסטים הטובים של השנה בינתיים. באמת מפתיע לראות את V&V שם באמצע ו-No Speak מסיים...כמובן 2 הפנינים מתוך Band ו-Tall...וגם רק קאבר אחד בהופעה הזאת, שזה Let's Go Get Stoned הנפלא ששלח את הקהל הביתה בטח עם חיוך גדול על הפנים.

למעלה