שירשור ניינטיז קיטש בו אתם יכולים

NoKiA2003

שירשור ניינטיז קיטש בו אתם יכולים

להתפרע ולהוסיף את כל שירי הקיטש שאתם זוכרים מהתקופה, להזכר, להקיא או להנות מכל השירים הכי מתוקים של שנות התשעים. אני אפתח עם טוני ברקסטון בשיר Unbreak My Heart משנת 1986 שאני דווקא מאד מאד אוהב

Don't leave me in all this pain Don't leave me out in the rain Come back and bring back my smile Come and take these tears away I need your arms to hold me now The nights are so unkind Bring back those nights when I held you beside me 1-Un-break my heart Say you'll love me again Un-do this hurt you caused When you walked out the door And walked outta my life Un-cry these tears I cried so many nights Un-break my heart, my heart Take back that sad word good-bye Bring back the joy to my life Don't leave me here with these tears Come and kiss this pain away I can't forget the day you left Time is so unkind And life is so cruel without you here beside me (repeat 1) Ohh, oh Don't leave me in all this pain Don't leave me out in the rain Bring back the nights when I held you beside me (rpt 1) Un-break my Un-break my heart, oh baby Come back and say you love me Un-break my heart Sweet darlin' Without you I just can't go on Can't go on​

NoKiA2003

השני

שייך לוויטני יוסטון מתוך פסקול הסרט שומר הראש משנת 1992. במקור, אגב, למי שעוד לאיודע של דולי פרטון.
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You If I Should stay I would only be in your way So I'll go But I know I'll think of you every step of The way And I … Will always Love you, oohh Will always Love you You My darling you Mmm-mm Bittersweet Memories That is all I'm taking with me So good-bye Please don't cry We both know I'm not what you You need And I … Will always love you I … Will always love you You, ooh [Instrumental / Sax solo] I hope Life treats you kind And I hope You have all you've dreamed of And I wish you joy And happiness But above all this I wish you love And I … Will always love you I … Will always love you And I … Will always love you I … Will always love you I, I will always love You … You Darling I love you I'll always I'll always Love You … Oooh Ooohhh​

NoKiA2003

השלישי שלי

שייך ל- Mariah Carey מתוך מיוזיק בוקס משנת 1993, עם המולטי להיט שובר הלבבות וקורע לב Without You, במקור של אריק כרמן.
No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there But then I let you go And now it's only fair That I should let you know What you should know I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give any more Well I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live (Live) If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more (No, I can't live) (No, I can't live) No I No no no no I I can't live (No, I can't live) If living is without you... (No, I can't live) I can't live I can't give any more I can't live​

NoKiA2003

הרביעי שלי

שינייד אוקונור מתוך האלבום I Do Not Want What I haven't got משנת 1990 בשיר שכתב לה פרינס.
Nothing Compares 2 U It's been seven hours and fifteen days Since u took your love away I go out every night and sleep all day Since u took your love away Since u been gone I can do whatever I want I can see whomever I choose I can eat my dinner if a fancy restaurant But nothing I said nothing can take away these blues 'Cos nothing compares Nothing compares 2 U It's been so lonely without u here Like a bird without a song Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling Tell me baby where did I go wrong I could put my arms around every boy I see But they'd only remind me of you I went to the doctor guess what he told me Guess what he told me He said girl u better have fun no matter what u do but he's a fool 'Cos nothing compares 2 U All the flowers that u planted mama In the back yard All died when u went away I knew that living with u baby was sometimes hard But I'm willing to give it another try 'Cos nothing compares Nothing compares 2 U​

Charles Darwin

רק שזה לא של אריק כרמן אלא נילסן...

(במקור של Badfinger). זה (
) של אריק:
Celine Dion - All By Myself When I was young I never needed anyone And making love was just for fun Those days are gone Livin' alone I think of all the friends I've known When I dial the telephone Nobody's home All by myself Don't wanna be All by myself Anymore Hard to be sure Sometimes I feel so insecure And loves so distant and obscure Remains the cure All by myself Don't wanna be All by myself Anymore All by myself Don't wanna live All by myself Anymore When I was young I never needed anyone Making love was just for fun Those days are gone All by myself Don't wanna be All by myself Anymore All by myself Don't wanna live Oh Don't wanna live By myself, by myself Anymore By myself Anymore Oh All by myself Don't wanna live I never, never, never Needed anyone​

NoKiA2003

קשה שלא להזכר בסצינה עם השיר הזה

בסרט יומנה של בריג'יט ג'ונס

דנטל

../images/Emo12.gif 1986?????

אחד השירים הקיטשיים היותר יפים בעיני יצא באלבום מ- 11/6/1991. הזמרת היא קשוחית לא קטנה שנמצאת ופועלת כבר כמה עשורים. אתר האינטרנט שלה הוא בין המעוצבים הכי מדהים שראיתי בחיים שלי. השיר שבחרתי נמצא שם החמישי ברשימת השירים לטעימה בקטגוריית Album info. ה‏אלבום הוא Love Hurts ה‏זמרת היא שר ה‏שיר הוא Save up all your tears

NoKiA2003

I've Been Thinking About You

אחד מהשירים הנוראים שאני באופן אישי כבר לא מסוגל לשמוע היום, אבל ניינטיז קלאסי משנת 1991.
We must have been stone crazy when we thought we were just friends, 'Cause I miss you, baby, And I've got those feelings again. I guess I'm all confused about you, I feel so in love Oh, baby, what can I do? I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you, shi-pow-pow! Suddenly we're strangers, I watch you walking away. She was my one temptation, Oh, I did not want her to stay Deep down, I'm still confused about you I feel so in love Oh, baby, what can I do? I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you, shi-pow-pow! What good is being her without you? I feel so in love Oh, baby, what can I do? I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you I've been thinking about you, shi-pow-pow! (repeat and fade​

AniGinGit

זוועה

ללא מילים... (וסליחה על החריגה בתמונה, אבל זה נראה לי אפילו יותר מזעזע, כלומר, יותר מתאים)
Celine Dion-my heart will go on Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart, And my heart will go on and on. Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, And never let go till we're gone. Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart, And my heart will go on and on. You're here, there's nothing I fear And I know that my heart will go on. We'll stay forever this way, You are safe in my heart, And my heart will go on and on​

AniGinGit

שנמשיך באותו ליין ?...

כן, וגם בסרט הזה, הבליחה מחשבה מוזרה, ומצאתי עצמי מקנאת* בגיבור במקום בגיבורה, אבל מכאן ועד ההארה - הדרך עוד לוקחת את הזמן (אחרי הכל , זה היה רק ב 91)
Bryan Adams Everything I do I do it for you Look into my eyes you will see What you mean to me Search your heart search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you Look into your heart you will find There's nothin' there to hide Take me as I am take my life I would give it all I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it there's nothin' I want more Ya know it's true Everything I do I do it for you There's no love like your love And no other could give more love There's nowhere unless you're there All the time all the way Oh you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it there's nothin' I want more I would fight for you I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you Ya I'd die for you Ya know it's true Everything I do I do it for you​
*ולמי שמעז לחשוב שזו טעות בעברית (וחושב שזה צריך להיות מקנאה), אני מזכירה את שיעור נחי ל"א - על משקל מיצאת, מטאטאת, מבטאת.

למעלה