יאללה, שיר קומוניקטיבי

יאללה, שיר קומוניקטיבי

Scatman's world של Scatman john. בא משום מקום, הלך לשום מקום, השאיר שיר אחד מעצבן ואת השיר הזה שדווקא די אהבתי.
I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. Everybody's talkin' something very shockin' just to Keep on blockin' what they're feelin' inside but Listen to me brother, you just keep on walkin' 'cause You and me and sister ain't got nothin' to hide. Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul. If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution Then I don't want to hear your stories told. I want to welcome you to Scatman's world (Scatting) I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. Everybody's born to compete as he chooses But how can someone win if winning means that someone loses. I sit and see and wonder what it's like to be in touch. No wonder all my brothers and my sisters need a crutch. I want to be a human being not a human doing. I couldn't keep that pace up if I tried. The source of my intention really isn't crime prevention. My intention is prevention of the lie, Yeah, welcome to the Scatman's world (Scatting) I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. (Scatting) I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. (Scatting in background) Listen to me I'm calling out from Scatland I'm calling out from Scatman's world. If you wanna break free you better listen to me. You got to learn how to see in your fantasy. (Scatting)​

NoKiA2003

נהדר!! ../images/Emo13.gif

אגב, במזל טוב העמוד הראשי עלה והתווסף גם לאינדקס הקהילות.

NoKiA2003

שיר השעה שלי

שיך לאואזיס, האחים המגלומנים שרצו להיות ביטלס וגמרו לא ממש טוב, בכל מקרה השיר הזה הוא אחד היותר טובים שלהם משנת 1995.
oasis - Wonderwall Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realised what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now Backbeat the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now And all the roads we have to walk are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would Like to say to you but I don't know how Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall Today was gonna be the day? But they'll never throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realised what you're not to do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do About you now And all the roads that lead you there were winding And all the lights that light the way are blinding There are many things that I would like to say to you I don't know how I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall Said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me You're gonna be the one that saves me You're gonna be the one that saves me​

למעלה