אתם מוזמנים לשרשר מילים לשיר

NoKiA2003

אתם מוזמנים לשרשר מילים לשיר

או דיסק שאתם אוהבים ושומעים שומעים עכשיו. אני למשל שומע בזמן האחרון המון את Ten של פרל ג'ם, מתוכו Black. Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of plain Her legs spread out before me as her body holds still All five horizons revolved around her soul as the earth to the sun Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn Oooo, and all I taught her was everything Oooo, I know she gave me yarn(?) that she wore And now my bitter hands shake beneath the clouds of what was everything All the pictures sent all been washed in black ...tattooed everything I take a walk outside, I'm surrounded by some kids at play I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear? And twisted thoughts that spin round my head, I'm spinnin' Oh I'm spinnin', how quick a sun can drop away And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass of what was eve- rything All the pictures sent all been washed in black ...tattooed everything All the love gone bad turned my world to black Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all that I'll be yeaheah Uhuh...uhuh...oooh I know someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky But why, why, why can't it be...how can I be more?

דנטל

בשבילי body Count, תודה

ל‏אלבום קוראים Body Count כמו ללהקה. הוא יצא ב-6/10/92. אייס-טי הוא הסולן. האלבום יצא במקור עם השיר Cop killer ו"זכה" לצנזור. לי, אגב, ישנה ההוצאה המקורית עם השיר הנ"ל. מי שאוהב ת'ראש מטאל ומוסיקה שחורה - זה האלבום בשבילו (אני רוצה להאמין שמי שאוהב את שני הז'אנרים, מכיר את האלבום בעל פה). השיר המועדף עלי (ותאמינו לי שקשה לבחור במקרה דנן) מתוך האלבום הוא Evil dick. לא נעים להודות, אבל השיר הזה פשוט מחרמן - אישית, בעיקר בגלל שאני מתה על סוג המוסיקה הזה. לא מעט השמעות של השיר הזה היו ברקע בזמן ש... את המלים ניתן לקרוא ‏פה.

oh-da

אוי זה אלבום אדיר../images/Emo45.gif

יש לי אותו (המקורי
) ועד היום אני נהנה לשמוע את כולו מהתחלה ועד הסוף ואני אוהב אם את השיר born dead מתוך האלבום born dead שיצא לאחריו... אגב, שיר גם חזק לדעתי בbodycount הוא freedome of speech

ֹDaysleeper

REM

השיר שבחרתי הוא At My Most Beautiful של REM מהאלבום UP משנת 1998, אלבום שיש לי כבר מזמן אבל רק לאחרונה התחלתי לשמוע אותו יותר. כשהסינגל יצא הוא הושמע בלי סוף בגלגל"צ עד שהוא כבר ממש נמאס. היום כבר שכחו ממנו ונחמד להיזכר בו. REM\At My Most Beautiful I've found a way to make you I've found a way a way to make you smile I read bad poetry into your machine I save your messages just to hear your voice. you always listen carefully to awkward rhymes. you always say your name. like I wouldn't know it's you, at your most beautiful. I've found a way to make you I've found a way a way to make you smile at my most beautiful I count your eyelashes secretly. with every one, whisper I love you. I let you sleep. I know your closed eye watching me, listening. I thought I saw a smile. I've found a way to make you I've found a way a way to make you smile

Charles Darwin

השיר הזה (black) היה בגלגל"צ אתמול

שלי זה: Pulp - Different Class והשיר

Bar Italia Now if you can stand I would like to take you by the hand, yeah And go for a walk Past the people as they go to work, oh Let's get out of this place Before They tell us that we've just died Oh, move, move, quick, you gotta move Come on, it's through Come on, it's time Oh, look at you You, looking so confused Just what did you lose In Soho? If you can make An order Could you get me one? 2 sugars would be great 'Cos I'm fading fast And it's nearly dawn, oh If they knocked down this place, this place It'd still look much better than you Oh, now, move, move, quick, you gotta move Come on, it's through Come on, it's time Oh, look at you You, you're looking so confused Oh, what did you lose In Soho? (It's OK. It's just your mind.) If we get through this alive I'll meet you next week, same place, same time, oh Move, move, quick, you gotta move Come on, it's through Come on, it's time Oh, look at you You, you're looking so confused Oh, what did you lose In Soho? Oh, that's what you get for clubbing it You can't go home and go to bed Because it hasn't worn off yet And now it's morning There's only one place we can go It's round the corner, in Soho Where other broken people go Let's go.​

למעלה